ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The Denys Holland Scholarship was created in memory of the late Professor Denys Holland and is funded by donations from his students. Denys Holland was a Professor of Law and Dean of Students.
The scholarship value is £9,000 per year (approximately 3,500,000 Nigerian Naira) for a period of 3 years. Scholarships will be renewed annually subject to academic progress and students may elect to use all or part of the funding to cover tuition fees – any remainder of the award will be paid to the student as a stipend.
The aim of the scholarship is to financially support undergraduate students who would otherwise not be able to study at UCL without the funding.
FIELDS OF STUDY COVERED
Please ensure that you meet these minimum entry criteria before applying:
- International student
- 25 years or younger when commencing your studies
- Received an offer of admission to study full-time towards an undergraduate course at UCL
- Must have a UCL Student Number or UCAS Application Number
- In financial need and able to prove that without scholarship funding you would not be able to study at UCL
- Proven broad range of interests and intention to become actively involved in the life of the university
- Proven intention to become actively involved in extracurricular activities of UCL and the Students Union
HOW TO APPLY
Email your complete application form and supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
7 July 2018.
For any queries, please contact:
University College London
Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 2000
Admission Enquiries: Undergraduate
Please read the FAQ’s before contacting UCL: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/scholarships/faq/