The University of Warwick, UK is awarding the A.S Hornby Educational Trust Scholarships to International students who are looking to pursue a Masters degree program at the Institution.
The A.S.Hornby Educational Trust scholarships are awarded every year to English language teachers from outside the UK to study for Masters in ELT at the University of Warwick. The Trust was set up by A.S.Hornby in 1961 to support English language teaching worldwide.
Application Deadline: 12.00 midday UK time Monday 16th February 2018.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): University or Warwick, UK
Eligible Field of Study: English language
Type: Masters degree
Value of Scholarship: The scholarships cover all the costs in the UK including a monthly stipend to cover accommodation and living expenses, tuition fees, and return air tickets, tuition fees, visa and IELTS test costs.
- Applicants must have at least two years’ full-time ELT experience and a full university degree, and must be a citizen of the country from which they apply.
- Applicants must have completed their Undergraduate Degree program
- Applicants must currently have a valid IELTS score of 6.5 overall, with no less than 6.0 in any of the categories and 6.5 for writing
How To Apply:
Applicants are selected by a four-stage process.
- Online application form – applicants submit the online application form for initial assessment
- Interview – applicants who are successful at stage 1 are invited for interview at the British Council office in their country of origin
- Application to university –applicants selected from the interview are invited to apply to the university for consideration
- University acceptance – the scholarship award is confirmed with the applicant and arrangements are made to arrive in the UK to begin study by 1st October 2018